Sebastian Zambanini is a research and teaching assistant at the Computer Vision Lab, Institute of Computer Aided Automation, Vienna University of Technology, Austria.
PhD Vienna University of Technology, Computer Science, 2010-2014. Thesis title: Insensitive Image Comparison in the Absence of Training Data (pdf). Thesis advisor: Martin Kampel, External reviewer: Dieter W. Fellner (Fraunhofer IGD, Darmstadt)
MSc. Vienna University of Technology, Computer Graphics and Digital Image Processing, 2004-2007. Thesis title: Automatic Assessment of Lesion Development in Hemangioma Follow-Up Images (pdf). Thesis advisor: Robert Sablatnig.
BSc. Vienna University of Technology, Media and Computer Science, 2004.
- Source code for LIDRIC: A Local Image Descriptor Robust to Illumination Changes (version 1.02, October 2013)
- SIDIRE: Synthetic Image Dataset for Illumination Robustness Evaluation
- Coin Image Dataset
- 183.585 VU Computer Vision
- 186.822 VU Einführung in Visual Computing
- 183.589 SE Wissenschaftliches Arbeiten
- 183.588 SE Seminar aus Computer Vision und Mustererkennung
- 183.651 UE Video Analysis
- 183.822 2D and 3D Image Registration